What is it?
Our management team retreat is geared entirely to the development needs of your team. These might be:
- Leadership team building and development.
- Managing the impact of organizational change on team dynamics and performance.
- Integrating and sustaining significant culture change.
- Implementing talent development and performance management strategies.
- Leveraging team strengths for high performance.
- Taking time out to re-energize, re-focus and re-connect as a team.
The format of each retreat can be either free range or structured, depending on the cultural preferences of the team. A key starting point is the team’s top three development objectives.
Who’s it for?
This 2 – 4 day event is for senior teams who aspire to high performance and exceptional results.
Where is it?
All retreats take place at a top-rated chalet in the inspiring environment of a beautiful French Alpine village – Sixt Fer à Cheval – close to Geneva and less than 3 hours travel time from London, Bristol or Manchester airports.
What are the benefits for your team and your organization?
- Broader perspective, clearer thinking.
- Improved understanding, tolerance and trust.
- More creative thinking and innovative solutions.
- More positive, interdependent working relationships.
- Better communication.
- Clearer priorities, more focused action plans.
- More energy, motivation and engagement.
Who’s facilitating the retreat?
Your retreat is guided by Sally-Anne Airey, an executive coach and mindfulness practitioner with over 30 years’ experience of leading, coaching and facilitating change in the private and public sectors. A former Commander in the Royal Navy, she specialized in HR and training and led many different teams through multiple organizational change projects. She shares her learning, experience and enabling strategies during the retreat.
How do you book?
Your first step is contacting Sally-Anne. Management team retreats can take place at any time the chalet is available from May to November. The earlier you book, the better your chance of securing the dates you want.
Sally-Anne will then arrange a call with you to discuss your team’s development needs, before proposing a programme to meet them.
The retreat includes
- A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- A 2 or 4-day programme of team activities, workshops and coaching aligned to the team’s development needs.
- Time for personal reflection and consolidation of learning.
- On the 4-day programme: a mindful day hike, accompanied by a mountain guide, to support reflection and wellbeing.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- Delicious, nutritious cuisine, prepared by a professional chef, including wine and beer with dinner.
- Unlimited hot drinks.
- An honesty bar.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport if needed and all local transport.
Flights, travel insurance.
The price will depend on the size of your team, the length of the retreat and the nature of your requirements. Contact Sally-Anne to discuss options for autumn 2017 and summer / autumn 2018.