What is it?
Our Mindful Presence retreat is an opportunity to understand how mindfulness can strengthen your capacity to engage more authentically with yourself and others.
Who’s it for?
This 4-day retreat is for people who want to grow their presence from the inside out, so that how they feel about themselves aligns with how others see them.
What are the benefits for you and your organisation?
You will be more capable of:
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Responding intentionally rather than reacting from habit
- Sharper thinking, analysis, insight
- Forming fruitful relationships
- Focusing, concentrating and retaining balanced awareness
How will we deliver this?
Your retreat is guided by Sally-Anne Airey and Carroll Macey, both highly experienced executive coaches and mindfulness practitioners. As one of a group of no more than eight participants, you will experience a full 4-day programme of mindful living, healthy eating, group activities, workshops and coaching – both in our luxury chalet retreat centre and outside in the inspiring landscape of the French Alps.
You’ll also have the time to relax, reflect and process your learning. And you’ll take away tools and techniques that will enable you to sustain long-term high performance and resilience.
You’ll live in comfort and style at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer à Cheval, close to Geneva and under 3 hours travel time from London, Bristol or Manchester airports.
The retreat includes
- A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- A 4-day programme of group activities, workshops and coaching.
- Time for personal reflection.
- A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne or Jan.
- Experience of mindful living for sustained wellbeing.
- A mindful day hike, accompanied by a mountain guide, focused on deepening awareness and resilience.
- One whole body massage to support physical wellbeing.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- Delicious vegan cuisine, prepared by a skilled and creative professional chef.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
- A follow-up conversation with Sally-Anne within 4 weeks.
Flights, travel insurance, additional massage treatments.
Your questions answered
18-22 September 2018
|Private ensuite luxury room||1,375€ – 1,510€ per person|
|Shared twin or double ensuite room||950€ per person|