What is it?
Our Transitions retreat is an opportunity for personal reorientation. It gives you time to re-evaluate your purpose, priorities and perspective.
Who’s it for?
This 4-day retreat is for people going through a transition that requires them to take stock of their life – perhaps a career change, a promotion, returning to work after an absence, retirement, children leaving home, or another change in work or personal circumstances.
What are the benefits for you and/or your organisation?
You will be equipped to:
- Create space to think more clearly in the moment
- Re-evaluate your purpose and direction.
- Respond constructively, rather than react impulsively, to external events.
- Access the courage to take your ideas forward.
- Be more confident and resilient.
How will we deliver this?
Your retreat is guided by Sally-Anne Airey and Carroll Macey, both highly experienced change facilitators, executive coaches and mindfulness practitioners. As one of a group of no more than eight participants, you will experience a full 4-day programme of mindful living, healthy eating, group activities, workshops and coaching – both in our luxury chalet retreat centre and outside in the inspiring landscape of the French Alps.
You’ll also have the time to relax, reflect and process your learning. And you’ll take away tools and techniques that will help you maintain the commitments you make during your retreat.
You’ll live in comfort and style at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer à Cheval, close to Geneva and under 3 hours travel time from London, Bristol or Manchester airports.
The retreat includes
- A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- A 4-day programme of group activities, workshops and coaching.
- Time for personal reflection.
- A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne or Carroll.
- Experience of mindful living for sustained wellbeing.
- A mindful day hike, accompanied by a mountain guide, focused on deepening awareness and resilience.
- One whole body massage to support physical wellbeing.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- Delicious vegan cuisine, prepared by a skilled and creative professional chef.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
- A follow-up conversation with Sally-Anne within 4 weeks.
Flights, travel insurance, additional massage treatments.
Your questions answered
19-23 September 2017
12-16 June 2018
|Private ensuite luxury room||1,285€ – 1,510€ per person|
|Shared twin or double ensuite room||950€ per person|
|Shared ensuite room for up to 4 people||650€ per person|