What is it?
This retreat looks deeply into the nature of resilience in a complex world. It explores ways of tapping into your deep wise self and of sustaining equanimity in the midst of disruptions, so that you can think more clearly and act more decisively when the going gets tough.
Who’s it for?
This 4-day retreat is for professionals – mixed groups or women-only – who want to transform the way they lead and manage people.
What are the benefits for you and your organisation?
You will be equipped to:
- Be at ease with relentless pressure
- Forge productive working relationships and build mutual trust
- Make wise choices and decisions in difficult situations
- Act skilfully to bring about meaningful change
- Experience more energy, joy and compassion in your personal and professional life
To get a taste of what you’ll experience, watch this video from our women-only Resilience retreat in October 2017:
How will we deliver this?
Your retreat is guided by Sally-Anne Airey and Jan Brause, both highly experienced leaders, executive coaches and mindfulness practitioners. As one of a group of 8 women, you will experience a full 4-day programme of mindful living, healthy eating, group activities, workshops and coaching – both in our luxury chalet retreat centre and outside in the inspiring landscape of the French Alps.
You’ll also have the time to relax, reflect and process your learning. And you’ll take away tools and techniques that will enable you to sustain long-term high performance and resilience.
You’ll live in comfort and style at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer à Cheval, close to Geneva and under 3 hours travel time from London, Bristol or Manchester airports.
The retreat includes
- A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- A 4-day programme of group activities, workshops and coaching.
- Time for personal reflection.
- A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne or Jan.
- Experience of mindful living for sustained wellbeing.
- A mindful day hike, accompanied by a mountain guide, focused on deepening awareness and resilience.
- One whole body massage to support physical wellbeing.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- Delicious vegan cuisine, prepared by a skilled and creative professional chef.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
- A follow-up conversation with Sally-Anne within 4 weeks.
Flights, travel insurance, additional massage treatments.
Your questions answered
Dates can be arranged to suit you – please enquire
|Private ensuite luxury room||1,375€ – 1,510€ per person|
|Shared twin or double ensuite room||950€ per person|