What is it?
Our management team retreat is geared entirely to the development needs of your team. These might be:
- Leadership team building and development.
- Managing the impact of organizational change on team dynamics and performance.
- Integrating and sustaining significant culture change.
- Implementing talent development and performance management strategies.
- Leveraging team strengths for high performance.
- Taking time out to re-energize, re-focus and re-connect as a team.
The format of each retreat can be either free range or structured. A key starting point is the team’s top three development objectives.
Who’s it for?
This 2 – 4 day event is for senior teams who aspire to high performance and exceptional results.
Where is it?
All retreats take place at a top-rated chalet in the inspiring environment of a beautiful French Alpine village – Sixt Fer à Cheval – close to Geneva and less than 3 hours travel time from London, Bristol or Manchester airports.
What are the benefits for your team and your organization?
- Broader perspective, clearer thinking.
- Improved understanding, tolerance and trust.
- More creative thinking and innovative solutions.
- More positive, interdependent working relationships.
- Better communication.
- Clearer priorities, more focused action plans.
- More energy, motivation and engagement.
Who’s facilitating the retreat?
Your retreat is guided by Sally-Anne Airey, an leadership coach and mindfulness teacher with over 35 years’ experience of leading, coaching and facilitating change in the private and public sectors. A former Royal Navy Commander and international business leader, she has led many different teams through multiple organizational change projects. She shares her learning, experience and enabling strategies during the retreat.
How do you book?
Your first step is contacting Sally-Anne. Management team retreats can take place throughout the year, at any time the chalet is available. The earlier you book, the better your chance of securing the dates you want.
Sally-Anne then arranges a call with you to discuss your team’s development needs, before proposing a programme to meet them.
The retreat includes
- Preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- 2 or 4-day programme of team activities, workshops and coaching aligned to the team’s development needs.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- On the 4-day programme: a day in the mountains (hiking, skiing or snowshoeing), accompanied by a mountain guide.
- Time for personal reflection and consolidation.
- Delicious, nutritious cuisine, prepared by a professional chef.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport or train station and all local transport.
Flights, travel insurance.
The price depends on the size of your team, the length of the retreat and the nature of your requirements. Contact Sally-Anne to discuss options for autumn 2019 or any season in 2020.