Experience the peace, serenity and sheer joy of a real winter wonderland on our mindful snowshoeing retreat. Enjoy the freedom of creating fresh tracks through virgin snow, away from it all in the snow-covered mountains.
On this winter break you will also take away simple mindfulness practices that you can apply anywhere, at any time in your life. You learn how to be aware of your breath, your movement, your feelings and sensations, your environment, and to leave interfering thoughts behind. You leave feeling both relaxed and energised.
No previous snowshoeing or mindfulness experience is necessary. If you can walk, you can snowshoe. You need to be fit enough to enjoy a full day’s walking, with plenty of breaks.
You live in comfort and style at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer à Cheval.
The retreat is facilitated by mindfulness teacher Sally-Anne Airey and mountain guide Arno de Jong. Sally-Anne teaches you proven techniques for developing mental calm, physical relaxation and awareness. With Arno as your guide, you practise what you’ve learnt as you snowshoe through some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the world.
To get a taste if what you’ll experience, watch this short video:
Your mindful snowshoeing retreat includes
- Preparatory phone call with Sally-Anne
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet
- Delicious breakfast, snacks and dinner, drinks included
- Return transfer from Geneva airport or train station and all local transport.
- 2.5 days’ accompanied mindful snowshoeing with Arno
- Mindfulness teaching and practice with Sally-Anne
- Hire of snowshoes and trekking poles
- Luxury hot tub
Travel costs or insurance.
|Private ensuite luxury room||950€ per person|
|Shared twin or double ensuite room for co-travellers||650€ per person|