Enjoy a week of mindful snowshoeing in the French Alps, only 75 minutes from Geneva airport. Experience the joy of a real winter wonderland, off the beaten track in the peace and serenity of the snow-covered mountains.
This winter break – in collaboration with our partner Alp Adventures – is intended to teach you skills that you can apply anywhere, anytime in your life. You learn how to feel fully aware of your movements and sensations as you explore and connect with beautiful natural surroundings. You leave interfering thoughts behind and enable your mind and body to feel energised, relaxed and fully present.
No previous experience is necessary. If you can walk, you can snowshoe. You need to be fit enough to enjoy a full day’s walking, with plenty of breaks.
You live in comfort and style with 7 other people at top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer à Cheval.
The retreat is facilitated by mindfulness teacher Sally-Anne Airey and mountain guide Arno de Jong. Sally-Anne teaches you proven techniques for developing mental calm, physical relaxation and awareness. With Arno as your guide, you practise what you’ve learnt as you snowshoe through some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the world.
The mindful snowshoeing retreat includes
- A preparatory phone call with Sally-Anne
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet
- Delicious breakfast, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner with beer and wine
- Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport.
- 6 whole days’ accompanied mindful snowshoeing with Arno
- Mindfulness teaching and practice with Sally-Anne
- Hire of snowshoes and trekking poles
- Luxury hot tub
Flights, travel insurance.
9-16 March 2019
|Shared ensuite luxury room||1,250€|