For individuals or couples looking for supported quiet time alone to pause, listen and take stock of where you are in your life. Guided by Sally-Anne Airey with as much or as little input as you wish, this nourishing retreat gives you space to reflect, re-energise and re-focus.
The 3-day programme is customised to your needs, and includes walking, hiking or snowshoeing (depending on season), mindfulness activities and coaching conversations with Sally-Anne.
Sally Anne has an extraordinary ability to gently, yet professionally, take apart and re-build: re-establishing my core resilience for life – and its constituent parts. Through her deep expertise, supplemented beautifully by the retreat’s ever-present natural surroundings, she carefully selects appropriate tools, models and theories to support your journey from the moment you arrive.
I left clear, purposeful, and full of joy and appreciation.“
The retreat includes
- Preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne.
- 3-day programme of activities and one-to-one coaching.
- Time for personal reflection.
- Experience of mindful living for sustained wellbeing.
- One whole body massage.
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet.
- Delicious cuisine, prepared by a skilled and creative professional chef.
- Return transfer from Geneva airport or train station and all local transport.
- A follow-up conversation with Sally-Anne within 4 weeks.
Travel costs or insurance, additional massage treatments.
Contact us to discuss options.
|Private ensuite luxury room||From 1,950€|